Traffic is the blood of any blog and so many bloggers wants it like heaven, but the question is how many truly knows how to get it? Many wrong practices is been preached all over the places, many SEO people are following wrong trends and many bloggers are blogging this untrue information without proper verification’s or proves that it works. Will it shock you if I inform you that most of these over hyped SEO methods isn’t actually effective? We have experimentally test most of them and score them 10% only.
Please Note this important point: as there are different strategies to getting good numbers of clients in different line of businesses offline so are there different method to getting high traffic in different niches online.
That statement above brings us to the main points.
Do you want to attract high traffic to your blog in no time? Follow these steps.
1. Take enough time to analyse your niche first.
- Who are your potential targeted audience? Is it the youths? What gender are you emphasizing more on? The male or the women? What age bracket?
- Your targeted audience, Which geographical location can you find these people in the word? Is it in the united state? Are they the Europeans? For instance, if you are looking forward to blogging about winter jackets? Or snow dogs what country or continents will you find the highest snow fall?
2. Quickly Identify what the needs or your targeted audiences
3.Chose your keywords smartly (smart keywords does lots of magic’s)
Now that you’ve learnt what your targeted audience in a large percentage are in need of, run into their heads and quickly pick good numbers of keywords or key phrases they possible will be entering in the search engine search boxes.
4. Quickly compose useful and fresh content to solve this need. Please note another good point, if the problems you have identify needs a professional to write on them, then do well to outsource the articles, remember it is important that you provide quality advice or quality solutions at this point.
5. Use local directory, post on local forums, and submit on local small search engines.
I laugh out loud when many self proclaimed SEO professionals blabs the obituary of submitting to directories they possibly don’t know the quick impact, local directories are one huge database for search engines like google and they don’t mess with it especially when it’s a collective of local website treating local informative things that will positively affects the local people.
When you post to local forum, submit your blog on local directories and local search engines then you will be sure of at list 5,000 really traffic and this figure will increase in no time.
6. Add as many videos as you can.
Add descriptive youtube videos in every subject you will be blogging if you can, people love videos alot as many are now very lazy to read. Also note that video keep visitors on your site for a very long time and these are the things search engines love most.