Here are 3 the highest google adsense earning blogs for 2012. We have also published key facts that made them earn that much, please read in between the line.
Number 1 on our list is MASHABLE.
Mashable is a very senior blog, if you’ve constantly checked adsense highest earners updates for couple of years now you will discover that Mashable has been on top for quite a long time.
Quick facts you should know about Mashable.
- Mashable was Founded by Pete Cashmore.
- In 2013 the mashable blog becomes 7yrs old
- Consistently Records Adsense earning of about $600,000/Month.
Lessons you should learn from Mashable as a blogger.
- We studied Mashable and we noticed they publish over 40 – 45 new posts in different topics every day.
Our professional advice on this – from Mashable and other high adsense earning blogs we gathered that blogs with versatile topics or keywords earns much more than blogs focusing or centring their attention on just one niche.
More so, we noticed that constant publishing or quality articles with increase the value Google places on blog so we advise you try as much as possible to publish more unique content on daily bases.
2. The second important fact we think you might want to know about Mashable is the Google Adsense type of ads they publish on their blog and the way they place those ads.
Here is another lesson you should learn from Mashable as a blogger.
- Place more ads in your home page basically besides every article that has different keyword.
- It’s better to display different types and styles of ads on your home page because you never know which we produce the much need result.
- Finally allow volumes of articles to be displayed on your home page instead of hiding them in the next pages.
Digital Point the second highest adsense earning company in 2012.
Digital point is not the first forum of its kind but much is unique about them, personally I was not surprise when I confirm the fact that digital point is the most visited forum on the internet.
Quick facts you should know about Digital Point.
- Digital Point was founded by Shawn Hogan
- Founded in 2005 meaning 2013 will be its 7years of existing
- Consistently Records Adsense earning of about -$500,000/Month.
Lessons you should learn from Digital Point as a blogger or a forum owner.
- Forum performs well on a popular or high demanding niches
- If your dream is to monetize your forum with adsense then throw the forum completely open and completely free for visitors.
- Hire writers to refresh your forum with pressing questions and also provide answers to visitors questions ASAP.
Our professional advice
Maintaining and Running a forum effectively is not a bed of roses, Forum records the highest number of spamming and hacking attacks. However if you must run a forum, ensure you have the financial capabilities to hire capable hands.
More so to make money from running adsense in your forum you should place ads in every trend and between every conversation like we have seen in digital points.
Remember more organic traffic for your forum means more adsense earnings for you.
Perez Hilton the 3erd adsense highest earning company you should learn from
Perez Hilton emerged as the 3erd best earning blog when couple of blogs formally before her either stopped running adsense for direct advertisement or where sold to new owners.
Quick facts you should know about Perez Hilton blog.
- Perez Hilton was Founded by Mario Lavandeira.
- Launched – 2005
- Consistently Records Adsense earning of about $2,00,000/Month.
Lessons you should learn from Perez Hilton as a blogger.
- Mario Lavanderia carved out a very busy niche himself, another good thing about this guy and his blog is that he have this passion for what he is blogging about.
- He writes on average of 25-30 post every day.
- The styling of the blog is very unique.
Our professional advice –
Perez Hilton again shows the traffic reaction to a blog in a hungry niche, millions of visitors storms the blog every for celebrity news and for updates, Perez Hilton delivers and they keep coming back.
- Make sure your blog is in an hungry niche
- Drop quality posts regularly
- Place you ads strategically
- And make the looks of your blog very unique for quick identification.
If this post is worth it please drop a useful comment.